large icons only on desktop?

R

Rexy

i want to make my desktop icons b 64x64. but when i change it from 32x32 to 64x64 in the appearence tab in the display settings it also changes it everywhere an icon is drawn.
what should i do so only desktop icons will b 64x64

cummon... there gotta b a way to do that... some1 plz aid

Actually sorry to say there is no way to do it. You can buy the program DesktopX at www.stardock.com that has such a feature to set a specific size for different icons. but In windows icon size is a global setting you change it one place, you change it in all others. only thing you can do is change your start menu and quicklaunch to small icons and then just not use icon view in your folders..kind a pain but it's only thing ya can do.

is this desktopX a resource sucker, does it use only small resources or does it use the windows core engine thus not taking too much resources?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back