Laptop Value? Offers?

H

Hematic

Im trying to sell my laptop, and dont want to do it over ebay.

It is a Dell Inspiron 8100
512 mb Ram
P3 1.0 gig
32mb GeForce2 GO
30 Gig HD
Floppy Drive
24x read 8x write CD-RW drive
Lithium Ion Battery
Ess maestro Sound
2 USB Ports and a Firewire port along with all the other standard extras. ie pcmcia slots and such.
Its Running XP Pro

What should i try to get for it? Any offers?

Hematic

There is a sell and swap section somewhere in here. Clcik forum on any of the main page menus then check the forum sections on the right side of the screen to find the for sale section. Or wait until an annoyed sysop moves this thread over there anyway...

As for price check EBAY for the same laptop in the same condition.

When getting a price from ebay always check items that are within an hour or 2 of closing to get an idea of what the going price is.

Mention how long the battery pack lasts after a full charge. Many of the EBAY laptops have bad battery packs.

Good luck.

I apologize in advance to the annoyed sysop :( But i will look for that section.

Hehe...don't worry about it. None of the mods are going to get annoyed :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back