Laptop Graphics Driver Issues gaming

Maveric169

The Voices Talk to Me
Hey all, I am having a problem with my graphics on my Toshiba Satellite X205-S9800 with a Nvidia Geforce 8700M GT graphics. The problem is finding stable and good performace drives for gaming. I have tried a bunch, and most are not stable. Any ideas on some solid drivers would be great. Thanks

You tried the drivers from laptopvideo2go. I've been using 178.33 or something for my 8600M GT and things have been pretty good. The 180.xx series look promising.

Which driver sets have you tried so far?

You could also try the laptopvideo2go driver search tool by entering in your PCI vendor ID details of your version.

another vote for laptopvideo2go :)

The 180 drivers are very nice nvidia released a WHQL final build yesterday :)

i think i'll try this for my laptop, thanks...

I know I tried the 178.33 drivers but on mine I got tons of glitches and driver crashes. I will DL the 180.xx drivers tonight and give them a try and post back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back