LAN Party...

P

PseudoKiller

For those in the Philly metro area and if you think you have some skillz... A freind of mine is hosting a LAN Party. I will be there... hehe...

for more info Liquid LAN

I dont think your pcs are worth that much. I thought it would be worth it just to have a shot at me in UT... but I guess you all are to afraid :D

its easy to get here... hop on a plane, go west, when you see land, you're there... you will see me on the ground waving.

It's not that easy if you haven't got the £'s to buy the ticket :p

I have yet to shoot you in UT.
Really needs to be done :p

Electronic Punk said:
I have yet to shoot you in UT.
Really needs to be done :p
Bring it on. When will your flight get in. I can meet you at the airport.

Electronic Punk said:
Shooting you over the net will do :p
yeah I thought you would chicken out. Its ok EP there is no shame in admitting you suck and cant play. :D

Electronic Punk said:
It just escalated!
Now I want to run you over :D
tough talk from someone who has yet to feel my wraith. be sure you have fresh shorts on because you will **** yourself (more so than usual) as you witness my skillz. muhahahaha...

oh thats right you'll prolly be playing your little CS game. So I guess after recover from your defeat you and I shall play. If you dont back out again. muhahaha

Do they have headshots in that game yet, or do you still run around firing rockets at the floor? :p

Electronic Punk said:
Do they have headshots in that game yet, or do you still run around firing rockets at the floor? :p
Depends... are you still a camper??

Electronic Punk said:
Not really worth camping in Onslaught :)
So when and where. Maybe after I build my new system we can play.

Organised CS for tonight, COD is tomorrow.
At an air show on friday, so perhaps friday night if we can get some people together.
Would prefer a european server at least to make my ping almost manageable, but give it a look and see if it is playable for you.

Electronic Punk said:
Organised CS for tonight, COD is tomorrow.
At an air show on friday, so perhaps friday night if we can get some people together.
Would prefer a european server at least to make my ping almost manageable, but give it a look and see if it is playable for you.
Friday might be playable. I should get my parts all in by Thrusday and Friday I am going on a trip to Xixode (modding and computer store) in Newtown Square Pa. (at least an hour + away from my home) but since it is such a major upgrade ... from a P3 650 to a AMD 2600+ Mobility and new MoBo ... I might be doing a reformat. Let alone I need to install UT2K4 on the new system anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back