Political Access
Your order for the Microsoft Windows x64 Technology Advancement
has shipped!

Order Number: ..........

Note: Duties and Taxes for shipments to non-US locations are
the responsibility of the recipient.

Thank you again for your order.
Microsoft Windows x64 Technology Advancement Team

you can trade in your old copy? I have a copy of XP prof from school that they let us buy. Orig disk and everything with activation i wonder if i could trade that in.

Now that i acually have a stable computer id like to use it hehe.

VenomXt said:
you can trade in your old copy? I have a copy of XP prof from school that they let us buy. Orig disk and everything with activation i wonder if i could trade that in.

Now that i acually have a stable computer id like to use it hehe.
only if you have 64 bit hardware

Electronic Punk said:
Welcome to the revolution :D
I've been using the beta, so I've already joined the rovolution...though my favorite apps don't work on it so I hardly ever boot to it

i have a AMD 64 3500 (venice). Anyone have a form i can look into? iv been iching to try 64 bit out but have been waiting for a legal way of doing it. hehe

perris said:

Yeh... Due to lack of Epson/HP hardware support < I have found that dual booting is the only option , but then also, you cannot load both SATA type drivers etc to see your hard drives on both op systems AFIK.
Bit of a dead loss in the short term.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back