knight online help

dudemansir

OSNN Newbie
i want to start playing Knight Online, it looks really cool, but when i went to the registeration page and filled out everything, password, screen name, address but... when i got to the part where it had the drop down arrow for the state and the blank for the zip code. it wouldnt let me type ne thing in or choose my state. so if sum1 could tell me if like the webiste is juss messed up lately or my comp is juss screwed thatd b cool :laugh::laugh::laugh:

well you didnt provide a link and I've never heard of the game so I cant go look can I :p

Hello Dudemansir,
I've just had a look on the website myself and I could use the drop-down box with no problems. What browser are you using? If you're using Firefox it might be worth trying the site with Internet Explorer. It is also possible that they have just fixed the problem, so have a look anyway.
I played this about 6 months ago but it was a bit crap. If you want a good free MMORPG then have a look at Anarchy Online
Anyway, check your browser and check the site again, either way let us know how you get on and we'll go from there if there is still a problem.

uh make sure your using internet explorer it wont work on anything else

i need some help to when i try to open the game it loads hack sheild an all then it says it oculdnt creat a d3d file and shuts down what does that meen :yowch:

hello,
i start playing knight online but when i want to continue another day than i have to start al over . can somewone please help me with save the game or just tell me how to continue ? :( :(
plz :nervous: :nervous:

i looooooooove knight online but that was on my old comp i cant even play it now it comes up with "FTPfileopen error and i dont know wat to do agghhhhhhh can somone plz help me out its sooooo anoyin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back