Kingston Data Traveler 2GB

N

Not Bman

I finally updated my old IBM 128MB USB Key and got myself a nice 2GB one. It was only 24.99. I needed an upgrade for awhile.

What do you guys all have?

2GB Corsair Voyager, weather resistant and shock proof. Great little pen drive

My USB Drives (in order of purchase)

Kingston Data Traveler 128MB
Kingston Data Traveler 512MB
Sandisk Cruzer 1GB

I was thinking of getting the 4GB Cruzer Titanium but the Corsair Voyager looks nice as well, faster write speeds too. Altho I do like the retractable USB plug of the Cruzer, nothing to loose,

awesome, i can't wait for the day where we will be talking about this, but instead of 1GB, 2Gb, 4GB, its like 160, 200, 500GB USB keys lol

I have:
2x 1GB Apacer
1x 1GB Memorex Traveldrive
1x 1GB Ridata (MP3 drive for my car)
1x 512MB Sandisk Cruzer
1x 256MB Supertalent
3x 128MB IBM

Although, I'm eyeballing some of these 4GB USB drives for $30 that I'm seeing now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back