Keyboard problems

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Errrrrr my son's keyboards become discombobulated.
Everytime he types a letter 3 appear instead....eg,if he types say the letter f , something like sfg appears.
Any idea what he's done???? And how to fix it??? :confused:

worst luck thats the only option, has somthing been spilt by any chance ?

Nowt's happened to it (well that what he's telling me).
It was fine one minute then he used photoshop and when he went to a forum and tried to type it was all fluffed up :confused:

Look's like I'm buying him a new one????
:rolleyes:

Oooooppeeen it uuup :p :D quick clean does wonders for a keyboard.

I had a USB keyboard that did the same thing, only mine type whatever was two letters away, like "a" became "ad" or "da". You could try cleaning it, but you're more than likely going to end up doing what you were thinking--buying him a new one.
:bleh:

ahhh sucks but you can get a keyb for like 15$ a real nice one for 40$ :)

Thanks guy's.
I found the problem.I opened it and guess what???? It was full of coke :mad: But oh no he didn't spill anything,guess it was the mischievous poltergeist again :rolleyes:

If it was knackered I was buying him one from Maplins for £4.99 :D

£4.99 :eek: thats dear!! £2.00 for a keyboard, two minutes from my front door... well more like 10 minutes but not far...

did you through the keyboard in the bath?

because at the time no one was sure whether it was an actual hardware problem or whether it was the keyboard itself. Like EM said her son didnt do anything... god I love that excuse. used it many times myself.

lol many times i've used the "it was working fine then just went wrong on it's own" excuse :D

Originally posted by Henyman
lol many times i've used the "it was working fine then just went wrong on it's own" excuse :D

I still use that today its a classic :p

It is quite a classic :D

What? i didn't do nuffin, you got no proof... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back