Kermit wants his 1000th post LOL

Yeah... for the most part people say thank you, but it is frustrating when you spend 5 minutes typing out a long explanation of something and then they never reply. I have even gone as far as offering my expertise on subjects for people to ask questions about. I am working on a site that will talk about automation of Windows installs and how to automate other software as well. I enjoy what I do and I like to share it with others so that they can better themselves. I'm up to 425 posts since I started back in January of this year. At this rate I should hit 1000 by end of year for sure. Later

Congratulations, says the boy with the most posts on this forum. :p

Originally posted by Nick M

LOL Kermit should be honored. A congrats from the Spammah King :D

Originally posted by NetRyder
LOL Kermit should be honored. A congrats from the Spammah King :D

LOLOL all congratulations are accepted at par :p :p :p :p

Congrats Kermit my Nvidia driver tester sidekick:happy: .

Its getting to a point in the driver section where its us 2 most of the time....people will start talking you know:eek: .....anyway my post count is shooting up ...hot on your heels matey.

Only thing is my replies are getting longer...not very efficient...and i need to diversify away from the tech questions to the relaxing Lounge where you can just while away the hours bumping up your posts;) .

Originally posted by BonyTony
Congrats Kermit my Nvidia driver tester sidekick:happy: .

Its getting to a point in the driver section where its us 2 most of the time....people will start talking you know:eek: .....anyway my post count is shooting up ...hot on your heels matey.

Only thing is my replies are getting longer...not very efficient...and i need to diversify away from the tech questions to the relaxing Lounge where you can just while away the hours bumping up your posts;) .

LOLOL Tony thanks dude and I say let um talk !!

And I see that your not so far behind ... good work on the drivers dude and well me I gots to test um I cant help it lol :cool: :rolleyes:

I'll catch you... I did it once and I can do it again.

Muahahahahahahaha :eek: :p

Now Kermit ya gotta get to 1111. But now do it the techno way. :D

Originally posted by gonaads
I'll catch you... I did it once and I can do it again.
:D

There's one thing to do...

* runs * :p

There's one thing to do...

* runs * :p

Muahahahahaha... :eek:

The SPAM is strong with this one... :eek: :p

Originally posted by xsivforce
Spammer :rolleyes:

Looking at that post above I would have to rule that as ummmm let me what's the word ???

SPAM!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<:p

GoodGone3_animation1.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back