kazza clone

kev59

OSNN Senior Addict
what is a good site to replace kazza light as i have had so much garbage recently

There are a number of alternatives, Direct Connect, WinMX, iMesh, eDonkey.. the list goes on and on.

Search google for any of them for information

You could check out K-Lite which is a hacked/enhanced version of kazaa that really improves it.

It depends on your technical experince, there are many P2P programs but few are as easy to use as Kazaa

the thing about kazaa is that it doesnt make a different what version/hack you use.. the faked files are still the same.

May as well not bother and use something else

yeah im goin with Un4gIvEn1
ftp sites is da shizzy

True, but not everyone has access. P2P is the easiest method of gaining files for people. Partly the reason kazaa and to a point eDonkey are ful of fakes/trojans/virii now.

Alot of targets for the malicious users

Well if you know what you are doing, and you can tell a fake file from a real file (usally the size of it) than you will never have any problems. But make sure you have a anit-virus program running all the time, constantly checking on the kazaa download folder. In the past i'd say about 6 months, i have yet to download a fake file.

-lieb39

Originally posted by lieb39
Well if you know what you are doing, and you can tell a fake file from a real file (usally the size of it) than you will never have any problems. But make sure you have a anit-virus program running all the time, constantly checking on the kazaa download folder. In the past i'd say about 6 months, i have yet to download a fake file.

-lieb39

This is true with me. I always check my Kazaa drive (F:) for any suspecting activities. I've downloaded thousands of GB's of data and only a few of 10's of mb's are corrupt or fake. I just download until I get the right one. :)

I don't think this kind of thing is supposed to be discussed here? Illegial talk? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back