KazaaLite

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by vdubVR6, Jun 27, 2002.

1. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

Hello!! I wanted to d/l kazaa lite from kazaalite.com and there website seems to be down, so, if any of you guys/gals now of another place to d/l or if you happen to have the program i would love to get a hold of it :D

many thanks

2. xsk8zerox

xsk8zerox Moderator

3. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

thx for the website xsk8zerox, but it directs me to kazaalite.com and they are still not letting people d/l :( ( i knew i should have backed that file up) well if you know of another place or if anyone has a direct d/l i would like to get a hold of it.

4. jpoid1982

jpoid1982 Guest

5. xsk8zerox

xsk8zerox Moderator

6. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

thx jpoid1982 worked like a charm:D ill just have to save the file so this wont happen again.

7. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

thanks anyways xsk8zerox but i got it just b4 i saw your post. but i do have a ? for you, how did you get xp pro. over your pix, i want to change mine bc i aint got no home edition.:D

8. xsk8zerox

xsk8zerox Moderator

Go to the user control panel and its called title you can modify it after 10 posts. You can get there with the forum jump or theres a picture are the top

9. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

well then thats why i couldnt change it b4, i just now got over 10 posts. ahiet thx man.:)