KazaaLite

V

vdubVR6

Hello!! I wanted to d/l kazaa lite from kazaalite.com and there website seems to be down, so, if any of you guys/gals now of another place to d/l or if you happen to have the program i would love to get a hold of it :D

many thanks

thx for the website xsk8zerox, but it directs me to kazaalite.com and they are still not letting people d/l :( ( i knew i should have backed that file up) well if you know of another place or if anyone has a direct d/l i would like to get a hold of it.

thx jpoid1982 worked like a charm:D ill just have to save the file so this wont happen again.

thanks anyways xsk8zerox but i got it just b4 i saw your post. but i do have a ? for you, how did you get xp pro. over your pix, i want to change mine bc i aint got no home edition.:D

Go to the user control panel and its called title you can modify it after 10 posts. You can get there with the forum jump or theres a picture are the top

well then thats why i couldnt change it b4, i just now got over 10 posts. ahiet thx man.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back