kazaalite trouble

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by alloy25, Feb 1, 2003.

1. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

Ive got the Kazaalite 2.0.2 english cracked edition build 6 and every now and then it beeps at me....why????:huh:

2. PseudoKiller

PseudoKiller Zug Zug

ok first off using the word 'cracked' will get a thread closed so fast you wont know what happened. you need to give us more than it beeps at me... what kind of os are you running. also when a machine beeps its usually a hardware problem going on and not related to software.

3. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

We have had links to kazaa lite cracked on the front page.
    it's just a name, it doesnt mean anything!

4. PseudoKiller

PseudoKiller Zug Zug

I am very anal about being accurate about a problem or an issue... techically speaking the program in question is not 'cracked' It is reverse engineered and all the bad parts taken out.
    And did I close the thread, I dont think so. And now that you want to give me a hard time about I might just close it out of spike for you saying something. j/k :D

5. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

plz dont close it ........:( ........im running winxp but the problem is in the newest ver of kazaalite ..........wen an upload finishes it automatically clears it and that is wen it beeps...just a quick beep but after about the thousanth time in one hour i start to go a big insane:mad: ......is there a reg thingy i can do to justy get rid of the beep ...PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!

By the way , I'm deeply sorry about using the "C" word.....it'll never happen again......

Alloy25

6. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

is any one going t help or not ?????

PLZ :confused:

7. Yoz

Yoz Guest

If the beeping is driving u nutz uninstall it and install kazaa lite 2.02 build 5 and see if that does the same.

8. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

Hey Great minds think alike....I've just done that and there is no beeping......thanks, I might keep build 5 on for a while

CYA
    Alloy25:happy: