Kazaa/WMP Playing files

• Thread starter -[xs]-mirage
  • Start date
X

-[xs]-mirage

Ok straight off. I have been on computers for 10 years or more. I have NEVER seen anything like this.

I have no screenshot but...

When i was trying to play a file in kazaa (which of course uses the WMP) the file "played" no sound, and it would skip 20 seconds at a time. No file could be played. I am baffled.

My computer is updated regularly. Funny, this only appeared after installing "Critical Updates" of the MS site.

PLEASE HELP!

Many thanks in advance.

make sure u download the whole file b4 u play it or u will have skips or no sound at all.

First of all I have never had any luck with the Kazaa ".dat" files. Just wait until the file is done downloading.....if your to antsy get a faster connecton! :D

And use Kazaa Lite (no spyware :eek: )
Or better yet don't use kazaa at all :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back