KaZaa Trojan

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by omgsoup, May 1, 2002.

1. omgsoup

omgsoup OSNN Senior Addict

is the Trojan included in the lite version? + that's pretty shitty of kazaa.
  2. emmie-chan

emmie-chan Guest

that's what i'd like to know too. :\ that is really sucky of kazaa to do something like that. wut a bunch of poops.
  3. MrSlippyFist

MrSlippyFist OSNN Addict

since i started using kazaa months ago
    i wondered why it wanted to start with the computer
    i also had problems with it using 100% of the cpu
    now its making some sense
    giving candy only to have lsd inside
    brilliant idea
    and shitty
  4. meisme

meisme Guest

Why not use KaZaA lite. it contains no spyware and its a much smaller program.
  5. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

Ah yes..it is a shitty thing of kazaa to do..but remember everyone this is how they are trying to make money so we can all download pirated stuff lol
  6. emmie-chan

emmie-chan Guest

well i'm running kazaa lite right now. my question is this (the same as benquilter's, i believe):

even if kazaa lite contains no spyware, is it still subject to having that trojan in it? so far, that verdict is in for the regular kazaa, but what about it's little brother?
  7. Decepshun

Decepshun Guest

Have currently thrown every trojan scanner at Kazaalite....and got zippo. did a little disassembling and nada.

Then i deleted it.

Who needs it anyway.:D
  8. leonlai

leonlai Guest

if u read the whole article:

so i assume kazaa lite doesnt have it
  9. Decepshun

Decepshun Guest

Read it!

I never assume though.

Ya know the drill on assuming.

10. emmie-chan

emmie-chan Guest

ah... i suppose by the time i got to the end of the article, my brain had begun its "skimming/auto-pilot" mode and so i prolly missed it. i find it's often doing that nowadays as school nears the end of its 5 year run for me. *SIGH*
  11. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Texas, USA
    Oh well. I can't blame them. If it were my program, I would want to make a little cake as well. I still don't like it though. :(