just to start some trouble (*warning*politics)

All right. I've tried that and read the links. The first one, a CNN article, has been pulled due to "The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it." The next one is an editorial, not news, the next two after that are threads on a Democrat forum. Then we get to The Washington Dispatch, which corrects its story because the original story didn't have all the facts. I recommend reading it, even though it is almost an editorial piece itself.

Farther down the line, we see editorial after editorial...I'm beginning to wonder how much of this "story" is actual news, and not just some ed writer's speculation. Anyhow, I'm off to get some breakfast.

take a look at florida

you're right,and on this point we agree...how much of these stories are editorial, and how much is actual news...I'm hoping none of this happened...I want to find out

who doesn't?

I'm off to a movie

have a good night

In the 1960 presidential election, Hawaii's 3 electoral votes were cast for Senator John F. Kennedy even though the Republican electors supporting Vice-President Richard M. Nixon had been certified the winners.
http://www.breakfornews.com/articles/HowKennedyWonHawaii.htm

other news,
An Election Day filled with unexpected twists ended with a familiar question: What went wrong with the network exit polls? In two previous national elections, the exit polls had behaved badly. Premature calls by the networks in Florida led to a congressional investigation in 2000. Two years later, a computer meltdown resulted in no release of data on Election Day.
http://www.breakfornews.com/articles/WashPost-A23580-2004Nov3.htm

here's the point people are making, ;

According to the official election results posted on the Palm Beach County election website, (http://www.pbcelections.org/ElectionResults/2004/General/Gen04_dtl.htm)

542,835 ballots were cast for a presidential candidate while only 454,427 voters turned out for the election (including absentee). This leaves a discrepancy of 88,408 votes cast for the presidential candidates.

things like this...read the links.

I said before, I can't beleive this is true...somehow, these figures are skewed...I hope...maybe there's an explanation for things like this...I need to see the explanation, or the discredit of these numbers

/going to bed

perris... perhaps you are not counting those who cast their votes early like me and my significant other did over here in texas...

i am sure there are plenty of places in florida where early voting was in effect...

either way the total turnout v/s the total number of votes you are showing cast == consistent...

just a thought because I am simply not following the logic you are assuming here...

its hard to follow logic that doesn't exist

its not to say perris is wrong or making things up...

simply that he might be going off on a juxtaposition that might not necessarily hold sound when you look @ the very numbers he is basing his theory off of...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back