Just released footage of the Vegas tragedy

• Thread starter mazspeed@redshi
  • Start date
I never thought that something so graphic could...well, it is the internet I suppose. Anything goes out here.

Originally posted by Enyo
haha :D

haha he says?

haha?.....surprised at you enyo

I should have never clicked the link...it's just too disturbing

If I wasn.t the hippy liberal I am, and so pre disposed against censorship I would surely spare our members, and edit the link

you are on my list mazspeed

haha :D

Their saying the tiger didn't attack the guy.Apparently he fell and the tiger grabbed him by the neck to help him....Yeah right :rolleyes:

I read that too Evil. The tiger helped him? I think he means, that the tiger helped himself to a small snack.

Mike

really, if the tiger grabbed him by the neck, the tiger did not do it for snack or damage

he'd be dead

I'm buying the story

tigger wouldn't do that!!

The wounderful thing about tiggers is tiggers a wounderful thing his top is made of rubber his bottom made of spring hes bouncy, trouncy, pouncy. Fun, fun, fun, but the most wonederful thing about tigger is hes the only one!

I have a bridge to sell you dealer. After having the tiger help me put some new "helping" holes in my neck, I think Ill have the tiger help me lay down some new tile in my kitchen.

Mike

How disappointing. I had no idea that the tigers were actually animated. I want my money back!!! :p

Last time I heard there kept in projects over here in NY

Nice home page mazspeed. I take it you're a fan of the 1st gen. Is the black one yours? Are you a member of the RX7club?

Yeah that's my page. I used to own the black one that's on the front page as of today. I do belong to the rx-7 club. The 1st gen was a hobby of mine for a while and it still is, and I keep the site going for the forum members who seem to use it everyday.

Cheers
Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back