Just Ordered a T-Mobile TDA

No, HTC devices are awesome. If it will serve your needs more than the MDA would have then you made a good decision. Windows Mobile 5.0 SmartPhone edition is one solid OS.

what does it look like n what features does it have?

i like the mda better, i still want a windows mobile phone...

NR has the MDA, he loves it. I have the Cingular/HTC 8125 which is very similar.

Unfortunately I carry two phones, one for my day job and the other for personal life and side projects. I used to have a sidekick and found it too big and klunky to carry around, thus the decision on the TDA over the MDA. I'm glad to hear it's a good device. I'll post more once I receive it . . .

Re: Just Ordered a T-Mobile SDA

Oops . . . guess it was an SDA :)

Anyhow, I love it very nice clear speakerphone, easy to connect to wifi, etc. Wondering if I should bother with EDGE though since it is so slow and it seems like I can pull into any neighborhood and find an unsecured wifi connection.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back