just bought max payne 2

gah, you had to add the "please refrain from posting images here..." :)

anyway, about the length of the game: The developers said that they cut out all the sh!t. So, instead of making a really long game half filled with crap, they boiled it down to make a short game, but one full of incredibly awesomenes....

i cant stop thinking about that bullet time, im gonna be dreaming in bullet time :D

Nice post Sazar and indeed it must be cold in newyork :p (as he was checking that out)

^^ hmm...curiosity killed the cat but this lil kitty has 8 more lives to go...so it wouldnt hurt to give it a try. ha ha.

HA HA! you werent kiddin about the whole new york being cold thing! ooo even i got the chils!

To activate Max Payne 2 cheats start the game with maxpayne2.exe -developer. Then, while in the game press [~] to open the console and enter the following codes:

clear - Clear console screen
clr - Clear console screen
coder - God mode, all weapons, health, inifinite ammo
god - God Mode
mortal - disable god mode
getallweapons - Get all weapons
quit - quit game
showfps - Show fps rate
showextendedfps - Show extended fps rate
getberetta - Get beretta with 1000 ammo
getbullettime - Put player into bullettime
getcoltcommando - Get coltcommando with 1000 ammo
getdeserteagle - Get Desert Eagle with 1000 ammo
getdragunov - Get Dragunov with 1000 ammo
getgraphicsnovelpart1 - Fill in part of the story line
getgraphicsnovelpart2 - Fill in part of the story line
getgraphicsnovelpart3 - Fill in part of the story line
gethealth - Get 1000 health
getingram - Get Ingram with 1000 ammo
getkalashnikov - Get Kalashnikov with 1000 ammo
getmolotov - Get Molotov ****tail with 1000 ammo
getmp5 - Get MP5 with 1000 ammo
getpainkillers - Get 1000 painkillers
getpumpshotgun - Get pumpshotgun with 1000 ammo
getsawedshotgun - Get sawed-off shotgun with 1000 ammo
getsniper - Get sniper gun with 1000 ammo
getstriker - Get striker gun with 1000 ammo
jump10 - Jump 10 high
jump20 - Jump 20 high
jump30 - Jump 30 high
showhud - Turn on HUD
help - Much more debug commands

Holy mackerals andy! What a game! :eek: :D

No "walk through walls" on this one? ;)

its kinda cool how they do that dream world type thing, but I never really like playing like that. So, it shows that it really makes you feel like how he feels. Its pretty cool!

Yeah I dont like playin that dreamworld stuff either but it is very interesting how they do it nonetheless. :)

Har! Knocking bad guys over and shooting them while they're down is fun.

just looking out for you guys interests :cool:

glad y'all got to have a look see :D

should be arriving soon, then I will play, I just hope it doesnt fsck up my Uni timetable

How do I kill Vladimir in part3 chap8 in that thing at the top of the building?He keeps throwin these molitov bombs or something down at me. :(

Well, I shouldn't tell you this, but you need to shoot the pins holding the platform he is on. You'll see little brown cylinder pins that is connecting or rather holding it up there. Then after that, you will see that the center thing that comes down from the middle of the ceiling has brown pins also. So you want to shoot those out as well. From there, you need to just shoot him in general. I was able to do this in 2 laps around the room.

I've been shootin the crap outta them and the "wires".Guess I'll give it another go,thanks!

Alright, other game modes unlocked.I was shooting straight on when I should have been shooting at an angle to those pins.Still took a lot of shots to get the last pin to release the other thing above Vladimir.Thanks again! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back