June Desktops

Heres mine, Big change from the desktop ive had for the past 2 months. It got boring to me, had to resize it from 1280 to 800, hope ya like!:)

June is Here !!!

I want corner amp and every thing else in mercury or titanium !
Cant get corner amp to work !!

Does anyone now how to hack the StatBar Colors ?

anyways here is my work in progress..

My June Desktop

Page not found as a desktop, what an original idea, never thought of that :p

Disregard, worked the second time, nice one;)

Gonaads...Where did you get that Winamp and Recycle Bin icons???

Daviesbad04

Daviesbad04, thats pretty cool.....how did you get your whole lower bar to look like that....thats awesome!!! nice job!!

you know I been playing with that dent template from dazzla and I'll be danged if I can figure it out, I can program in 8 different computer languages, and can't do one simple graphic, not artistic gifted I guess :(

Yeah that's what I have been messing around with. A combination of making the .psd in photoshop and then loading it into iconXP. There is a lil tutorial in iconXP help, which I found pretty useful. But i'm still onlly makeing an icon (one size only) at a time which are looking not too bad.

I only made that blah.huff one, think you can tell :p

Originally posted by huFFamOOse
Yeah that's what I have been messing around with. A combination of making the .psd in photoshop and then loading it into iconXP. There is a lil tutorial in iconXP help, which I found pretty useful. But i'm still onlly makeing an icon (one size only) at a time which are looking not too bad.

I only made that blah.huff one, think you can tell :p

not hard to miss m8 ;) , where you get Iconxp at? I been using microangelo5 and iconshop, is iconxp better?

Re: June

Originally posted by huFFamOOse
Doo bee doo, still experementing with dent icons atm :)

June Desktop

heh, plus custom plates en all :¬D

Cool desktop... What is the name of the program that shows your uptime ???

Thanks !

http://www.aha-soft.com/index.htm

I've only had a day or so but I think it's an alright prog. I was gunna say its more customised to xp than microangelo but then I dled the latest version of it (my was really really old) and it's pretty much the same. Microangelo being the better overal because of more features. Worth a look though...

Thanks, always looking for more programs, never can have to many programs :cool:

Well, when your start menu fills your screen, then you can :D I'm halfway there.

y0 ElecPunk

who's that h0t babe in your signature?

!w0000boobies!

-Px

My Des

Here is MiNe

UserPic.bmp

DeSkToP

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back