June Desktops

Originally posted by ~Cybele~

Just right-click, choose 'rename' and use 'alt+0160' to create spaces. Each one will have to have a different length 'name'.

You can also rename the file with ( ALT-255).

:p

bright summer!

here's mine.
have it since mid-may, but i think since i'm going to keep it for another 2-3 weeks, i'll consider it as june's.
:p :)

Nice positioning of the Icons Autumnheart. Very original, very creative. :) Nice Wallpaper and color scheme.

Originally posted by Famine

You can also rename the file with ( ALT-255).

:p

Famine> Please xplain in "simple" words (or should I say more detail). I tried it till my head hurts. Must be doing something wrong.

Originally posted by Armis36

Famine> Please xplain in "simple" words (or should I say more detail). I tried it till my head hurts. Must be doing something wrong.

hit rename.... delete its current name..... hold down "alt"..... enter 2 5 5...... release alt...... then you should have what looks and acts like a space.

Originally posted by J0sh

hit rename.... delete its current name..... hold down "alt"..... enter 2 5 5...... release alt...... then you should have what looks and acts like a space.

I tried that Josh, the original "name" returns when I'm finished....:confused:

I know this may sound stupid... but I've seen a few screens with a toolbar that looks similar to the one found in OSX... anyone enlighten me on what it is?

P§eüðøKe -

What desktop theme are you using? Also what winamp skin is that. It all looks very sharp!!

Originally posted by TomServo
P§eüðøKe -

What desktop theme are you using? Also what winamp skin is that. It all looks very sharp!!

It all is found here: Pixtudio Unfortunatly you have to buy it. But it is only $8 and it is sweet.
It is called UniverseMetal some skins are for free but the ones for Winamp and WindowBlinds are not. Check it out.

My first one for this month. Just Tally, Dent Icons, Personalized Wallpaper, running Rainlendar, Statbar, Ghrome Clock. :)

COLOR=red]Edited to remove imbedded image. See new post further down[/COLOR].

Damn Chief, You imbedded the image. :rolleyes: Why didn't you attach the file? Too big? Looks real good though. You just want all the attention, don't ya? :p

Nice one chief, but attach it, some people have dial up accounts (feel sorry for them) lol:D

beat me gonaads:D

System Tray Icons

Is it possible to change the program icons in the system tray? If so, how?

Yes...I changed my desktop again...honestly I don't think I can leave it the same for 3 days in a row. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back