June Desktops

For the love of GOD! Please someone tell me how to make Icons on desktop have no text... without installing a program to do so if its possible.. other wise i dont want to.

BTW tbird oced xp1800, can you PM how you did it, as well as your hardware, and tell me how stable and well it runs =)

Originally posted by Spanko
For the love of GOD! Please someone tell me how to make Icons on desktop have no text... without installing a program to do so if its possible.. other wise i dont want to.

BTW tbird oced xp1800, can you PM how you did it, as well as your hardware, and tell me how stable and well it runs =)

Just right-click, choose 'rename' and use 'alt+0160' to create spaces. Each one will have to have a different length 'name'.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Thought I would cheat as I just customised using the Milk theme going around Neowin at the moment, a good theme for me as I drink at least 4 litres every day - costs a damn fortune.
Anyway here we go...

GOD MILK founds its way over here toooo NOOOOOOOOO

Not much different this time. Minimalism seems to be working for me :)

Love milk ;)

Not quite the following over here tho, hahh.

I really like the Milk theme but I don't have any of those programs so that I can load them. Someday, maybe :rolleyes:

Thanks. I saw all these AWESOME desktops on here and thought I would give it a shot. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back