June Desktops

That's one busy Desktop Daviesbad04. :) Was hope'n for the Sharks, but the Red Wings will do. :p

Quick question, Why is it that so many people try to reproduce Crapentosh I mean Macintosh desktops?

Originally posted by yellotang
Quick question, Why is it that so many people try to reproduce Crapentosh I mean Macintosh desktops?

Everybody has their own personal tastes, some people like blondes, some like redheads, etc. It's what makes the world great, everybody has their own opinion, or personal likes, no need to shoot them down for it. probably get slammed, but that's my opinion.

You press the "PRNT SCRN" kep located above your insert, home, page up, etc. keys. Then open a photo editor and paste it.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
gonaads, I like that...I'm a smiley freak :D
Heh heh, Thanks. I liked their expressions. Kinda like me through the course of the day.
ragtimesmilie.gif

Ok, here is the deal...

Style XP pooped out on me, so I dumped it in favor of Windowblinds (which I actually own) and Object Bar on trial(grumble).

This is the MacPCX theme for Window Blinds, along with the OS_X-AQUA skin for Object Bar. The really cool thing I can't show you in the pic is the bottom bar slides out from the right of the screen on mouseover. Sweeeet.

Enjoy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back