June Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
otaku.png

yeah, it maxxes out @ 8GB of RAM :) one of its many cool features

Why would anyone need 8GB or ram? lol.. I dont even have 1GB. But thats a cool case. Does it have 2 processors?

i've got 1.5GB in my PC. and yeah, the top of the line model's got dual 2GHz.

Do you do 3D modeling or intense photoshop often?

I dont really care for the specs.. I just want that case, lol

here's my submission..

still working on getting everything sorted... :)

am gonna be formatting this weekend so I didn't change the icons yet... might leave em as is...

modified the wallpaper a touch since I couldn't get the right size anywhere online.... turned out sort of all right... :)

got it off of www.themexp.org ... called hl2 if anyone is interested (hint hint.. EP)

-edit- warning... 1280x1024 cap...

Originally posted by jawshoouh
i've got 1.5GB in my PC. and yeah, the top of the line model's got dual 2GHz.

nice rig... not as powerful as apple claim it to be... but its fast enough and editing wise... apple has always been near/at the top..

question jawshouh... what gfx card do you use? dual head I presume.... but is it a matrox ?

-edit- btw if anyone can possibly mess around with the hl2 wallpaper off of themexp.org and render it with a brushed metal surface instead of the red... let me know...

brushed metal == gun metal or thereabouts gray...

cheers :)

Originally posted by Sazar
nice rig... not as powerful as apple claim it to be... but its fast enough and editing wise... apple has always been near/at the top..

question jawshouh... what gfx card do you use? dual head I presume.... but is it a matrox ?

<snipped>

cheers :)

usin a no-longer-produced Sapphire (ATI) RADEON 9500 Pro, 1 VGA, 1 DVI-I & 2 NEC 18.1" FPs (MultiSync LCD 1850Es)

usin a no-longer-produced Sapphire (ATI) RADEON 9500 Pro, 1 VGA, 1 DVI-I & 2 NEC 18.1" FPs (MultiSync LCD 1850Es)

nice... :)

have you ever worked on a matrox gfx card ? like the parhelia.... tri head and it has some of the best 2d/3d IQ in the biz... considering you make so many multimedia thingers I thought you might have something like that :)

never used Matrox, but i used to have a PNY nVidia Quadro4 XGL 900. sold it on ebay for some bucks, tho. wasn't as good a gaming card as the RADEON 9500 Pro, and i wanted something that did both well.

never used Matrox, but i used to have a PNY nVidia Quadro4 XGL 900. sold it on ebay for some bucks, tho. wasn't as good a gaming card as the RADEON 9500 Pro, and i wanted something that did both well.

yah thats a good professional card :) not quite a gaming product though...

and yes... the 9500pro == best bang for the buck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back