June 2006 Sigs and Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobs - it's called pricedown ... you may be able to find it online, however i think i can export fonts if you want it...

Attachments

• PRICEDOW.TTF.zip
    14.8 KB · Views: 72
Gonaads, your sig looks awesome, I like that a lot; They all look good. I have to vamp mine a little bit now lol. All these ones with borders and drop shadows is giving me inspiration :) I have a border on mine; the colors are making it hard to see ..

[edit] I updated it; It looks a little better. I'm still not sure though.

Last edited:
Thanks Johnny. What you could do is make the drop shadow lighter in colour and also change the opacity and the blur of it. It would actually make it stand out more.

ok thanks for the font, but i cannot seem to get it to work. i have exported it to windows/fonts. i have tried to find it in word and paindotnet but have had no luck. thanks.

Can't ya just log off and then log back on?

ooohh I have that pic in your siggy as my logon and background on my averatec :D

i LOVE technics turnables

Very nice stuff this month. Good job everyone.

Yep, it loaded right in for me. Thank you OS X! :p

Funny how I loaded the font and opened PSP just ta check, and it's loaded and can use already. Hmmmm, Windows XP does it too. bobsalot got a problem then, or somethin. :s

Tried it in Paint Dot Net and it's there also. Strange, but there be a new version of Paint Dot Net, v 2.63. Have you updated yet bob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back