Hiddy Hoe

Attachments

• Desktop.JPG
    Desktop.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 104
Re: June 2005 Desktops

Thank you @ napalmnthemorning...

Very nice NLM & Bman.. :D

There are some cracking desktops on digitalblasphemy.com.

Attachments

• gazebo2k3.jpg
    gazebo2k3.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 101
trackrat said:
There are some cracking desktops on digitalblasphemy.com.

Aye!

I have every single one up until december 2004 :D I shall have to reactivate my account soon.

Updated, not much changed, went back to Inspirat, icon theme the same, changed Wall and Icons for OD and also res. Decided with the amount of work I do, 16x12 res is most appropriate. Also went back to quicklaunch, primarily for Show Desktop icon :)

Also re-aligned OD to right corner of screen. It is hidden till I move my mouse over it and then it pops up, making it convenient for me. I have had it this way for ages but usually center align for screenies :)

Last edited:
Re: June 2005 Desktops

the_music_man said:
wall says it all

Hey Music_Man, you might just like this wallpaper. Since you're obsessed. :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
and by the way i can't believe tittles has a conderate flag!! i hope ur not the person who holds onto the past lol

the_music_man said:
and by the way i can't believe tittles has a conderate flag!! i hope ur not the person who holds onto the past lol

LOL

Nah...just a "redneck" that doesnt really care what people think lol. I mean i have a problem with black people but its not because they are black. The same thing with any other person. I just like the flag because its ****in sweet .

Heritage not hate :)

TittleBitties said:
LOL

Nah...just a "redneck" that doesnt really care what people think lol. I mean i have a problem with black people but its not because they are black. The same thing with any other person. I just like the flag because its ****in sweet .

Heritage not hate :)
there's rednecks in michigan whaaaaaa :eek:

the_music_man said:
there's rednecks in michigan whaaaaaa :eek:

Dude there are **** loads of hick towns in michigan. Maybe not the rednecks you think of but then again there are alot of hillbillies and weirds around here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back