July Desktop Screenshots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by andy_rose
Nothing special..
Winamp skin here.

\edit - anuone know why my posts have been reduced from almost 1000 to not even 500???

Many people lost half there posts because of spamming in the "A Really Long Thread". Which i dont know why you lost some, so just tell EP or somebody else and they should give your posts back!

Skazzy - Please don't quote with images, we don't wanna overload the server with unnecessary bandwidth, Thanks :)

Originally posted by bman™
Many people lost half there posts because of spamming in the "A Really Long Thread". Which i dont know why you lost some, so just tell EP or somebody else and they should give your posts back!

hmm, think i only posted in that thread once..or twize..since the move to NTFS i've mostly posted in da d-top thread..but nevermind..i'm not a post count whore.. :D :p

man I wish I wasn't such an idiot and new how to make my desktop look like some of you guys...everytime I try my computer just quits working and i end up with a black screen

mine is just a theme, a wallpaper, removal of some icons, changing of other icons (display properties>desktop tap>customize desktop)
and coolmon

coolmons prob the most difficult part of mine

ketchup=friend

Its a desktop buddy, you can let him walk around your desktop as you are working.. quite funny.. but can get annoying after some time :p

If you left them for long enough you could get one doing a meteor thing from the top right of your screen, flames and all, into a bath tub :p

Originally posted by ketchup=friend
I've seen that goat thing (what is it?) before.... where's it from?

It's from deviantART by a guy called Sheepish :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back