July 2004 Avatars and Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glaanieboy said:
WTF is wrong with Geffy?
Theres a lot wrong with Geffy ;) :p

*sits down in the comfy armchair
Well it all started on IRC one fine day as I was listening to some Moloko, and I happened across the song Killa Bunnies, instantly I was possessed to change my nick to killa_bunny, then in an attempt to get my name at the top of the list I changed to [killa_bunny], from there I started to get sig image ideas, I have one down on paper that as soon as I get my scanner working I will be using, and it just went from there, and here we are.

ok. But I have known you for years (well, maybe months :p) as Geffy, and now you change it to bunny. I am confused.

Nothing to be confused about. ;)

Just remember, Geffy=killa_bunny

Refer to this post if you forget often :p

New set here. Something went wrong with the previous one.

Here's my late July, early August one. Haven't had time to change it in a while. Hope you like.

nice bunny [kb]

hehe... thanks :).

(although ~bk created it; i'm no artist) ;)

hsn, ~bk and unknownsoul, dem Sigs and Avs are lookin real nice.

And the artist formerly known as Geffy :p... Nice Sig. Hmmmmm... rabbit stew, yummmmie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back