July 2004 Avatars and Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_87 said:
What the hell is Ubiquitous?
It's basically a synonym for omnipresent - i.e. something that's present everywhere.
smile.gif

hmm... would anyone be able to make me a new Dragon-related Avatar and sig? i should really try to find somewhere to host the sig so i don't always get teh red "x" of death. been usin this avatar for quite a while too.

o_87 said:
What the hell is Ubiquitous? Other than that, its great :D
What everyone else said, present everywhere, omnipresent, blah blah blah... :)

ElementalDragon said:
hmm... would anyone be able to make me a new Dragon-related Avatar and sig? i should really try to find somewhere to host the sig so i don't always get teh red "x" of death. been usin this avatar for quite a while too.

You need to create a seperate thread for this. Anyways, what do you think of these?

nice set HSN..

Hey BK that sig you just made looks like the same one as HSN just different... (wait did that make sense? you know what i mean). I like it, gj.

Just so you know... ~bk is my brother :D

He has made EVERY single set for me since I joined, and he will continue to do so in the future :)...

So he deserves alot of credit too... thanks Bilal :D

ElementalDragon said:

Here is my try at it.

Need to do Test Avatars later though.

Ooops... didn't see that yer usin ~bk's set already. :)

[edit] thanks ~bk :)

Working on updated version ( 0.2R ) of current sig ( bryce combined with CorelDraw ) .. until then using this .. ;)

nice ones Gonaads. now i'm kinda confused as to which one i'd want to use. also gave ~bk another idea on an alternation of the one he already made for me. kinda like the 3rd one you made though. looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back