Join Project Dolphin - Team XP-erience.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
*puts on his suit*
Door to door recruitment it is then!

Well, I would if it wasn't 3:56am :happy:

Ok, you start tomorrow then. I'm sorry to inform you though, your pay will not be increased :( :p

After speaking with hvacw, it appears the Linux version of the Project Dolphin client will indeed be a command line program, the current release/version of the code is working fine and a beta should be released soon.

Here's some of what was said....
From IRC Earlier
<SPeedY_B> I saw on the forums you said there was a PD linux client in the works
<hvacw> yes there is
<hvacw> the guy that has the most up to date version dissappeared about 3 hrs ago :)
<hvacw> but we'll be releasing a beta for it soon
<SPeedY_B> excellent
<SPeedY_B> is it an X app? or run from command line?
<hvacw> command line for now
<hvacw> x app hasn't been developed
<hvacw> probably be gtk or something
<SPeedY_B> spose it can be more widely used if its command line, not everyone likes X
Should be something nice to play with when its released :)

I only have 19000 keys to upload so I wont bother at the mo
need to find more stuff to type about.

If web stuff wasnt enough eh

My count is gonna go up pretty high soon; this is school essay season :)

I get project work to write up every weekend, but there are too many diagrams so I write most of them, with the old pen and paper.

I forgot how to write with pen geffy. You're lucky you still know how. I write with pen; and then I can not read my own handwriting. Dead serious.

A member called TheInquisitions just joined Project Dolphin. She's my friend :)

Pens are marvelous things, but pencils are better. They can write in water, pens have trouble with that.

I think NASA developed a pen that could write in space and water and upside down and stuff.
I think the Cosmonauts took a pencil with them.

Wonderful things pencils, but I still havent used on onland and upright for ages. I seem to only use pencils when I am diving.

This pulse thing is addicting. Addicting I tell you!

Of course Speedy B! What were you expecting...I'm normal? :p

Originally posted by Nick M
Of course Speedy B! What were you expecting...I'm normal? :p
Heck no! you wouldn't be here if you where :D

Just testing my team stats, its nuttin much but its a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back