Join our Project Dolphin team (Yes, its back :D)

I don't have much to type lately. It's almost the end of the school year, so all the tests are piling on, rather than the homework (manual labor :p)
But hey...a little bit is better than nothing at all. ;)

I have exams as well, once those are over, then I am going to go about recoding my website, so that should be a boost. I am disappointed that my keystrokes in Vice City dont get added on though :(

They should do, keys are just caught from Windows, so no matter what app you're running it'll count them
(I seem to remember it takes 96 key strokes to do level 1 of Quake1 ;P)

I have tested it a fair bit, well to the extent that I pulse, then I play Vice City then I come back out, and I still have no keys counted so these forums and spammers paradise are the only things at the mo which are giving me counts. Oh yeah and IRC

Thats pretty geh, play Quake instead if you have it :p

whats the diff between total keys and contribution...isn't what u do ..ie ur contribution the total keys too?..

total keys the total number that you have submitted. Contribution is the number of keys that you have contributed to that team ie you have submitted x number of keys since you joined the team, but if you had been typin before then, then y is the total keys, where x < y

there is a very hard selection process which they have to take before hand

Yes, I should know... I do ALL the selecting for you :rolleyes:

And YES, they are a handful... or two. :cool:

to the top, weeeeee :p

We're ranked #79 out of 322 teams!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back