Join date Rollback

Jewelzz said:
Your fault you were banned and had to rejoin. I personally think the July 2004 date should stand
Or we could just ban again... saves time I think :p

rushm001 said:
Just taking Dave's job, as he's not here at the moment!
laugh.gif
cheers matey ;)

lol...i dont care if u change my date or not. Thing is wasnt nick m banned or something? but yet he gets his stuff back?

Thats what i think but i might be mistaking.

Nick M wasn't banned, he was using a different name which mean't his old details couldn't be sorted (as I didn't know it was him ;D)

I will look at doing others later, it's not a matter of punishment or treating people differently. If fox<name> posts still remain I will reallocate em, if those posts were useless and the user was banned and the posts removed, then I have no way of knowing.

Irritating because I have been asking people to do this since the end of May. Anyway, off to eat my pot noodle because I am hungry and don't think I can eat real food.

I just want my join date set to the lastest you can get which is octoberish but i sware i saw july 2002 a few weeks ago but maybe i was mistaken.

MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

SELECT `username`
FROM `post`
WHERE `username`
LIKE 'Foxrider69'

You are what they call **** out of luck, unless it has already been done, which it apparently hasn't :p

Electronic Punk said:
Not had my pot noodle yet.
Aww poor lad,you'll be starving.Does your stomach feel like your throats been cut?? :dead:

Evil Marge said:
Aww poor lad,you'll be starving.Does your stomach feel like your throats been cut?? :dead:
Geezus, graphic much?

Interesting, looks like a few of the join dates have not picked up.
I will be going thru a few when I get home.

Seems Tittles was included, perhaps because of his change in name.

If you believe your join date does not match your first post, please get me a link to your first ever post on osnn and if it is earlier than your current join date I will adjust it.

Evil Marge said:
What? Thats what I always say when I'm starving :laugh:
Thats cause your a cut throat, blood thirsty gordie!

Electronic Punk said:
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

SELECT `username`
FROM `post`
WHERE `username`
LIKE 'Foxrider69'

You are what they call **** out of luck, unless it has already been done, which it apparently hasn't :p
from the link posted above, it seems it's already been done. *shrug*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back