Johnny Cochran Dies at age 67 ...

im not tryin to convince anyone of anything one way or another. i just wanted to defend something for the sake of defending it.

(to no one in particular) some one cried about a minority in jail, well, i ca ncry too. i am a white male 30 yrs old. i have not gotten jobs becuse of affermitive action. i know for a fact i had more experience, i had more education, but he got the job because he wasnt white. i have my complaints with our system too.

its a case of making most of the ppl happy most of the time, but not being able to make everyone happy all the time.

what ca nyou do?

You will always have diff opinions on these matters. But in any case, the fact that someone goes to jail because they are black is not true. And Electric, I know what you mean. Around here where I live there is a lot of nepotism. If you don't know anyone at place you are trying to get hired, or have a family member working there you won't get hired. This happen with me and a relative of mine.

This relative actually has about 15 years experience in the networking field. He is now head of the Networking dept at the hospital he works at, pulling down about 90k a year. Anyway, when he got out of the military, he went to apply at a place for the networking dept (While in the military he did Network Admin at Walter Reed Hospital in Silver Springs Maryland, plus he got his bach degree in Computer Science, not to mention a slew of certifications). It was him and a individual who's dad worked there. This individual had not idea what networking was. Who do you think got the job ?? Not my relative. Just goes to show how screwed up things are . .

:laugh: LMAO!!.........<runs>

Man that is down right hillarious lol !! I love it ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back