Jobs ?????

B

BILL GATES

What do you Guys do for a living?

Me?

Import / Export is my profession, Surfing the web is what I do.:cool:

Originally posted by xsk8zerox
Really i thought you were cheif software engineer of microsoft

I think you may have confused me with my uncle william !

Well I do satalite mapping for the government part time, and I also go to college and take the following classes: Criminal pychology, advanced computer sciencies,linguistics,forensics, toxicology,and biochemistry. You can say I have a large class load.

Can you guess what I want to be?:cool:

Bill Gates Are you in realation to William Gates II, because he still owes me for running over my pet, old fart. No Joke.:(

Originally posted by BILL GATES

I think you may have confused me with my uncle william !
LMAO

I'm a Computer Operator...I sit in front a computer all day and monitor the activity. And since not much happens, I surf the net, post on XP-erience and any moderating that needs to be done.
I love my job :D

im a grunt for my local junior college, i am desktop support, on the side i do jobs for faculty members for a nominal fee, and i recently started doing consultation for a very wealthy company =)..

*in search for a russian hooker*

i sit behind the counter surfing the net 14 hrs a day when a customer comes in i hand them my balls when they are through with them they give them back and pay me for the use of them i love my job life at the pool hall is grand.

Originally posted by cruzinmatrix
i sit behind the counter surfing the net 14 hrs a day when a customer comes in i hand them my balls when they are through with them they give them back and pay me for the use of them i love my job
:eek:

Originally posted by cruzinmatrix
i sit behind the counter surfing the net 14 hrs a day when a customer comes in i hand them my balls when they are through with them they give them back and pay me for the use of them i love my job life at the pool hall is grand.

I have a number of lady friends how offer a similar service (Unfortunately I have to pay them) :D

I save the world :)

Greetings everyone,

I'm a second grade teacher and the building technology coordinator. I love my job, but there are days when some kids can't get that 2+2 is four that I just want to bang my head against the chalkboard and question the value of my existence:D

Ah hell, I wouldn't do anything else in the world, unless I could teach at cushy private school and get paid what I'm actually worth.

Blyx

Registered Nurse, though have been off work due to a back injury which required surgery. Also repair computers on the side ( which has helped me keep some sanity :D

I'm a progamer, Woo! imagine the excitment. Currently a web programmer (HTML, ASP, Java) but have done other things before.

gives me alot of time for surfing, but since most of you are American (or at least that side of the Atlantic) theres not much going on here (least not recently) during my day. but you all come on after i've gone home!

i no wot u mean bout the how the number of forums jump's overnite as the american's come on.

i sit @ home doin absolutely jack exept when i read my mail 2 find out who rejected my aplication 2day.....

any 1 wan't 2 give me a job?

plezzzzzzzzzz:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back