Jewelzz thread

Hi Jewel with 2 z :) My name is John in the State of Texas. My wife won't let me play with girls very much. A real party pooper she is but then again I wouldn't know what to play if I could, its been too long. LOL :) Thanks for being my friend tho. ;)

BTW, I am a scotch person myself.

Note to Self: Take notes from that guy, he's a smooth talker.

lol...

allright about as soon as i saw this, i was like "finally a chance to profess my adoration for the sweet, sweet Jewelzz...and then i realized something....im not smooth...but i just think she is a very special girl :D

Brad

ps. i LOVE Southern Comfort!!!

cool I got included in the first post. I am famous, but not as Famous as Jewelzz, maybe this should be sent to her local paper as well.
Headline:
Jewelzz has thread devoted to her greatness

Jewelzz if both our avatars got together they would make a hell of a mess :p

Originally posted by max
Jewelzz if both our avatars got together they would make a hell of a mess :p
lmao. I thought of that when Jewelzz first started using hers.

Awww, you're all soooo nice, I'm blushing
blush.gif

max: next time someone gets ya mad, let me know and we'll have are avatars get even for you :D

Oh my God. What a bunch of crawling Don Juan`s.

Jewelzz, have you no shame, flaunting yourself in pubic like that, oooops sorry, I mean public.

Really, I am begining to wonder about you!!!!!

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
Oh my God. What a bunch of crawling Don Juan`s.

Jewelzz, have you no shame, flaunting yourself in pubic like that, oooops sorry, I mean public.

Really, I am begining to wonder about you!!!!!

lol
I'm having a blast Kirrie so is everyone else ;)

This is too much Jewelzz, and to think that I was going to offer my hand in a sandwich.

But count me in Jewelzz of the Nile. :D :D

Hey XS...what graphics program do you use?

Here's something for you to play with:

Re: ...

Originally posted by dejav00
Hey XS...what graphics program do you use?

Here's something for you to play with:
Play with LOL

I'm going to just assume that I'm to young to understand that, and that I think your laughing because you think it is childish to 'play.'

:D lol...man...I go to High School and I didn't even notice that lol

Re: ...

Originally posted by dejav00
I'm going to just assume that I'm to young to understand that, and that I think your laughing because you think it is childish to 'play.'

:D lol...man...I go to High School and I didn't even notice that lol
You don't have a dirty mind like I do dejav00 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back