Java

G

G-Lizard86

Hey guys, i wanna download some albums but they work with a java applet, i just reinstalled windows xp pro so it isn't on my computer, but then they link ya to microsofts webpage but they say java download for windows xp is no longer supported..what should i do?

Go here and download the Java that Sun made

Javal

It works with XP right nicely

:cool:

sun java

sun java is what I use but I had some weird problems with certain versions the one that has always worked for me was 1.3.1_01 the version after that one I could not get the on line games at yahoo to load or they were just wayyyyyyyy to slow

by the way how do you make that cool avatar of yours? when i saw it i instantly told my mom and my pets to get inside u know...:D :p

Made it with a combination of

Photoshop 7

Ulead COOL 3d 3.5

Ulead GIF animator 5

Hide those small pets :D

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back