Not open for further replies.
Here's mine :

Attachments

• 28-11.01.04.jpg
    28-11.01.04.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 153
Stu said:
Hi Beginning

I'd just like to know where you got your wallpaper from. I'm using the Velvet Waves theme the same as you and have been looking for a decent wallpaper that goes with it for a few days now. My current one is a bit dark :(

Would be grateful if you could either post a link to it or attach it here but if not, I'll PM you my email address :)

Thanks

Ok.... I'm going to stick my neck out here.... Hope I don't get it chopped off ;) The wall is a mod of the Aqua-Graphite one that was posted a long time ago...

I'll link to the one I modded... If anyone has a problem with me allowing this .... Please tell me I will remove it... I posted a message to who I thought was the original creator, a message asking if I could release my mod of this aqua-graphite wall, but I ain't getting any response back... :( So here it is... Enjoy!!! Beginning

Yea, I'm not that good at samarize, dont really know anything, is there away you can just send me yours how your using it right now? Thanks.

Ive changed mine by now .... I'll zip one up with the weather and the blue-ish clock.. Then post a lin to it OK?

Beginning said:
Ok.... I'm going to stick my neck out here.... Hope I don't get it chopped off ;) The wall is a mod of the Aqua-Graphite one that was posted a long time ago...

I'll link to the one I modded... If anyone has a problem with me allowing this .... Please tell me I will remove it... I posted a message to who I thought was the original creator, a message asking if I could release my mod of this aqua-graphite wall, but I ain't getting any response back... :( So here it is... Enjoy!!! Beginning
Thanks a lot Beginning! :)

Beginning-

I used the samurize clock and weather. First time playing aroudn with this. 2 questions:

1) How do I get the zip code that is displayed in parentetheis after my town name to go away. I tried looking at the script.

2) I delete some stuff to get rid of the clock. That worked. Now I just have the weather. Now, how do I get the clock to run in a seperate instance?

Going to have to go with the others on this, great stuff leedogg :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back