January, 2006 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
here you go madmatt!

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 118
Dave, I remember that WS_FTP icon! Awesome!
funky, I'm glad my hard work didn't go to waste.

I'll have to go home and design a new look...

madmatt said:
funky, I'm glad my hard work didn't go to waste.
I loaded it at home as well. I ran this theme for months when it came out, and was going to use it again only I lost it. Thanks again!

LordOfLA said:
gonaads!

I need that WP before you made it!!!

I will look for the original image when I get home tonight.

That is the widescape weather widget for yahoo! engine(konfabulator).

A little update with a selfmade wall of my favorite guitarplayer and also modded LE4 a bit more:)
thumb-30707.png

Full View

Nice andy, I love slash.

I just recently started learning the guitar and I have a long way to go before I can play solo's and rifts like him :D

Right now I am simply trying to get to the level where I can play some basic acoustic sets like Nirvana's in their Unplugged performance :smoker:

My new d'top, same theme and icons, new wmp10 skin.

Looks like a different wallpaper also... Don't think that's the Grand Canyon, so don't recognize the nature feature in that pic...

There are some other interesting d'tops also, such as funky's and bob's...

LordOfLA said:
gonaads!

I need that WP before you made it!!!

Sorry, can't find it anymore. I think I deleted it. :(

NetRyder said:
The x64 box... :)

New rule... no more screenshots like that until I get a copy of Vista. Thank you.

NetRyder said:
The x64 box... :)

THAT setup IS ELITE! I love it...totally my style! Could u do me a favour? Could u tell what apps you are using to get that toolbar, calender and todo list? Also....where did u get that background from?!

I LOVE IT! PLEASE TELL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back