January 2005 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayum! Awesome setup man. Which VS is it again?

Oh man... theKore.. Very nice setup.. I need that background, Looks awesome...

leedogg - Looks nice.. :D

leedogg said:
I'm back to this setup again. Just a few new things which match better (I finally found that yztoolbar which fits nicely...well actually I requested it =)...its going to be hard to get away from this :cry:

I really like that...any chance I would be able to get ahold of it, or what it's made up of?

Thanks

Keshik said:
I really like that...any chance I would be able to get ahold of it, or what it's made up of?

Thanks

vs: Sustenance by KoL
winamp: aerotunes
rainmeter: aerotime
rainlender: skAeroV2
wall: aero_athensWin by KoL
yztoolbar: dark inspirat by chilam

My new one, for the month. :)

Theme: Longhorn Alternative
Icons: Longhorn Pinstripe
Wallpaper: Abstract01
Misc: None

Click the thumbnail to see a larger version of the desktop

VS: Asuite from neowin.net
WP: Night of Fire from minitokyo

Click Image for large view.

I made half of the boxe there, so 4 of them I downloaded. The Global Times I edited and the USA Times I made (the image is an edit though, to keep it looking the same). The news panel I did aswell :)

OMG MdSalih what is that ..it *rocks* .... please give a breakdown ... (imitation and flattery!)

whats the wall, whats running, whats the theme etc. ..

Mo0z.

Mooz said:
OMG MdSalih what is that ..it *rocks* .... please give a breakdown ... (imitation and flattery!)

whats the wall, whats running, whats the theme etc. ..

Mo0z.

Its a visual style that I modified the f**k out of and a program called Rain meter. That too I modified the hell out of... I can send you the modifications I did (shadows, times, news, and whatnot) when I get permission from the makers of the modules. If you have any questions just ask :yowch: . Sorry this was so brief, I'm in a little time crunch for Finals...

thekore said:
um... he was asking mdsalih, from the first page i believe ;)

okay, good. I was wondering why someone was so excited about what i had. I even sent him a Pm asking. i just didnt find anyone names md(whateverhere) so I could only assume....

hola
vs: Crystal dlb 2
wall: ZicMu
ya crystalxp.net, waddya expect? :lick:

Attachments

• ds.JPG
    ds.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back