Ivy Worldwide SMB purchasing survey

Discussion in 'News & Information' started by Electronic Punk, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Nick from Ivy Worldwide let me know that in addition to the impending competition here on OSNN, Ivy are also giving away another PC and more to lucky people who undertake a new survey focused at small businesses.

Good luck :)

You can find the survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SMB_purchase_decision-making - please note that if you are interested in winning the above that you will need to both complete the survey correctly and do so by the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
  2. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

This sounds like an interesting one. I might try it ....

3. fitz

fitz Just Floating Along Staff Member Political User Folding Team

A link to the survey might be good..

4. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

Hope whoever wins has better luck them I did in the HP comp, my pc's sat on the floor in the spare room cause it's completely knackered :rolleyes:

Was thinking of emailing them to tell them exactly what I think about their product, I wouldn't recommend theTouchsmart to anyone thats for sure.

5. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Doh, link added - might add that unlike the other competitions this is open to everybody not just the US etc.

Marge: I thought you had fixed that issue? :s

6. Evil Marge

So did we, it lasted a week then freeze. Had to force it to shutdown and it hasn't worked again since. I emailed HP earlier and told them what I thought, apparently my emails been passed on to another department. And will probably be ignored, we shall see.

7. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

I wish you good luck Evil Marge! HP is not the best provider of service for their machines. My friend sent his laptop back under warrantee and had to wait almost 5 weeks before they sent out a new one because they had LOST his laptop somewhere and were unable to find it!

8. Evil Marge

I emailed their CEO who passed me to someone else who rang me on the phone yesterday.She told me there's nothing they can do so it's sat gathering dust in the spare room.

I thought they'd at least take an interest with it being a worldwide promotion of HP and their products but they weren't interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.