iTunes for Windows

Well I figured out the fuzzy music problem, I left the 3D Stereo Enhance on. And all the sounds were fuzzy while it was on. I turned it off and I was able to listen to some Kenny Chesney without the fuzziness!

anybody having troubles w/ radio? i don't seem to be able to listen to alot of the stations. i either just get a little speaker in the left column w/out the little sound waves or i get it saying "getting playlist" and then after a few secs it just stops w/ nothing.

the "getting playlist" ones did work last night so maybe it's they are busy as this is probably "prime time" for them?

Originally posted by ViperSnake
Well I figured out the fuzzy music problem, I left the 3D Stereo Enhance on. And all the sounds were fuzzy while it was on. I turned it off and I was able to listen to some Kenny Chesney without the fuzziness!

Which player has 3d stereo enhance?

Cool, problem solved :D

Originally posted by XP'd
anybody having troubles w/ radio? i don't seem to be able to listen to alot of the stations. i either just get a little speaker in the left column w/out the little sound waves or i get it saying "getting playlist" and then after a few secs it just stops w/ nothing.

the "getting playlist" ones did work last night so maybe it's they are busy as this is probably "prime time" for them?
The speaker just means that's the stream that you have selected. You then need to wait for it to buffer and start streaming. What connection speed are you on?

Originally posted by coathanger007
Which player has 3d stereo enhance?
In an iTunes discussion thread....... take a guess :rolleyes:

In an iTunes discussion thread....... take a guess :rolleyes: [/B]

It's called 'Sound Enhancer' in iTunes. I though he was specifically referring to '3D stereo enhance' as a label. As for an iTunes thread :D this thread's been places it shouldn't have :)

The speaker just means that's the stream that you have selected. You then need to wait for it to buffer and start streaming. What connection speed are you on?

I'm on cable ... how long should it take to buffer? the ones that work start like instant. :(

Well if you get ones that start instantly and others that dont, it's a fault at the end of the server/stream.

Right. Some stations go offline at some point in the day. I noticed that for a few of them as well, but since there are so many others to choose from, it's not a problem.
:)

Originally posted by NetRyder
Right. Some stations go offline at some point in the day. I noticed that for a few of them as well, but since there are so many others to choose from, it's not a problem.
:)

well it seems that one of the "classic rock" channels wants me to sign up for live365 :p ... finally get the stupid thing to work and it tells me i can't use it w/out using live365. I only have 12 choses under "classic rock" and none seem to work day or night for me. anybody else able to use them? funny cuz "classical" gives me no troubles at all for the most part but i can only take so much Mozart, ect :p

Hey Hey - Rock me Amadeus! Careful about saying you can only have so much... in his time he was.... (answers on a postcard to this thread ONLY please!)

Seriously though - I feel sorry for you, but feel you should get out of the i-Tunes rut and get an (mp3? ogg?) life.... anyway - what's wrong with an digital -0 or even FM - receiver? Theyt are proven to work - I know -0 I love them for all my "away from computer" time!!

The 3D Strero Enhance is a Windows option in the Advanced sound options in the Volume Control

It still has a few flaws (I want more right click options for example), but I like it so far.

The 3D Strero Enhance is a Windows option in the Advanced sound options in the Volume Control

Must be related to your sound card as I can't find that option - I just wanted to make sure I had the box unticked :)

Originally posted by Glaanieboy
It still has a few flaws (I want more right click options for example), but I like it so far.
A lot of people have said that, and most have said "oh it'll be better in the next release" I'm not entirely sure that apple will make any improvements any time soon, of course they'll fix anything that causes severe feck ups, I'm just not sure if they're going to impliment things that windows users (who on the most are Winamp and FooBar users) want.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Just finished downloading it :D

Ditto. :)

Originally posted by coathanger007
Only rare bug fix - no added features :(

I'm actually quite happy with the current feature set. There are a few little things here and there that they could add, but I wouldn't expect them to release any major updates so soon...it's been barely a week since 4.1 was released.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back