iTunes for Windows

click the maximize/restore button (left of the close (X) button).

Edit: oops. We posted at the same time. :eek:

Alan: Just click the Restore button (the one between minimize and close) in the main iTunes window to switch to miniplayer mode.

Doh!!! Doh!!!!! Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RB Tray does work....minimize it to the task bar then right click on it and the option to minimize to the tray is there

Originally posted by Alan
RB Tray does work....minimize it to the task bar then right click on it and the option to minimize to the tray is there

Ah, I'm sorry. I was using an old version that didn't work. Updated it to 2.6 and it works fine. :)
But then again, right clicking the tray icon brings up the RBtray context menu instead of the iTunes menu :(

Originally posted by Alan
Ok Speedy I've been looking for 1/2 Hr trying to get it looking like that....how did you do it?

jus hit the middle button on top right :D

oops i didn't notice there was another page :(

Originally posted by XP'd
hmmm... the loading of ogg files in iTunes seems to slow it up considerable while loading ... but once its playing its fine. I hope they can maybe add native support for ogg so that I can stop using this hack and maybe won't get the slowdown. :(

Same problem here, fortunately I don't have that many oggs (altho it is my prefered format, I still have the majority of files in mp3) but I've taken to using it for radio now anyway, DI.fm's 128k Hardcore channel is nearly always open here :D

I installed it, noticed the Quicktime icon in the systray, qtask in the startup programs under msconfig, and the helper service in the services menu. I uninstalled it. I don't need this program.

The QuickTime system tray icon can be removed by right clicking the icon, and unchecking a box in the preferences.
Qtask isn't required and can be unchecked in msconfig.
The iPod service can be disabled if you don't have an iPod to free up some memory.
The Gearsec service is used for the integrated CD burning and ripping capabilities of iTunes.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
DI.fm's 128k Hardcore channel is nearly always open here :D

Ditto ;)
The radio stations are just great. I find myself listening to them more than my mp3s now.

Yeah, I'm not sure why though, these radio stations have always been available via WMP and Winamp, but I never really used to bother with them.
Perhaps it's just the way it's presented.

Originally posted by coathanger007
Sound quality of radio stations ain't top notch :(

not if u listen to the 24kbps or 32 kbps...stick with the 128 and it is awesome

Cable still not installed in my region and satellite too expensive. Can't wait for wireless :)

yea, i remeber how it was before i got my cable modem. i cant believe i could actually play online games with it.

Problem is you can't. If you've tried Quake 3 it's a fragfest and you're everyone's target.:D

Hmm, yeah reading thru sounds ok.
At worst with their contentions the worst I will get is 512.512

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back