It's been way too long..

Now there is a name I havent seen in a while...how goes it?

Thankies in bunches for the warm reception all :D

I'm good thanks Brad. RL is stopping me getting back here anywhere near as often as i'd like atm, so sorry for the somewhat late reply.

The cookie tasted real good matt, although I still call 'em biscuits hehe ;)

..and Indy, I reckon that sig has subliminal messaging.
I find myself compelled to watch it all everytime i see it.
I'm concerned i'll snap out of a trance at the supermarket in mid-request for a camel, and a whip from a bemused store clerk hehe.

*cough* ...more than a month later? =]

Thankies in bunches for the warm reception all :D

I'm good thanks Brad. RL is stopping me getting back here anywhere near as often as i'd like atm, so sorry for the somewhat late reply.

The cookie tasted real good matt, although I still call 'em biscuits hehe ;)

..and Indy, I reckon that sig has subliminal messaging.
I find myself compelled to watch it all everytime i see it.
I'm concerned i'll snap out of a trance at the supermarket in mid-request for a camel, and a whip from a bemused store clerk hehe.

They are just about short enough that you do end watching them :) they were a great find, even if I do say so myself

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back