its been 5 min into doom 3 and i already have probs

well my onboard doesnt work either it shuts off so it a problem with the game config or windows. Mabye time for a format.

the new ati beta release drivers seem to have smoothed gameplay a bit more for me... haven't noticed an increase in benches or anything coz I aint run any yet :D

I am all benched out @ the moment...

What screen resolution are you guys playing at. I'm still plugging away with this FX5200 using the ForceWare 61.76 drivers. My frame rates drop a little with 1024x768. I did notice the shadows were pretty heavy but hell of a nice look with the first version out of the box!!.. Can't complain, I'm lucky I can still get some play with the 5200 and the newer games. I think the 1GB of memory will save me for this game.

ahhh yes i also have had problems with this game 5 minutes out of the box but i never got in the game ohhhhh no, not even that far did I get all I got to was a restart then a black screen!! lucky me!!! ID sucks should have known not to waste 60 bucks on this game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back