IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

Still down.
sad.gif

My sites went down at the same time. According to my host the company they rent their servers from has not been paying their bills so the datacenter pulled the plug on them. They are supposedly working on gettign their accounts back in good standing.

If ya'll don't mind my ignorance...what is that site? :)
I'm dying of curiosity now, and it's still down!

Spammers Paradise is set up back in Nov 2002 by one of OSNN's Super Mods, xsivforce, as a place to chill out and relax. As the name implies, we (I say 'we', because I am a Super/Global Mod there) don't mind people spamming the place, as long as it is in good fun. Please join us (when we're back online :eek: ) and join the fun!

its a site where u just post anything that. its like our green room but alot more useless posts :) fun site :)

Ahhh - Spammers Paradise - tis a wonderful site for all kinds of postings - do I dare mention "The Pit" to all the kiddies here????:D

BTW - still down!!!:(

Oh - - - OK - - - but you mentioned :hump: and it reminded me!!!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back