Israel

This is really getting old.

well mate.. all you have to do is NOT READ this.. simple mate... really is... :)

I told you it would get out of hand.
And as for Lord Sphinktus, If we as a people of this World were to eliminate all the ignorant people and the so call ones causing the problems as you put it, this Planet would be a baren waste land. Everyone is ignorant at one point or another. And all over the Globe people are voicing their frustrations and as you put it causing problems. What if the powers that be decided that YOU were causing problems and that YOU should disapear. Would you apriciate that? NO, you would not. Leave the World alone it's fu**ed up enough. :D Enjoy the life you have.:D

Of course Israel should be able to defend itself. All without American help or hindrance.

voicing ones opinions is not problem causing, but blowing people up is. I beleave that killing civilians in a non-military act is the lowest of the low. you saw what what we have done to all other countries that have ignored the right of a civilian to left out of war and that is exactly what I think should happen here. I think that if you support terrorism in any way no matter how swall you deserve to die and the world would be better off without you.

so stop trying to wash over what I am sayin with stupid political rhetoric and realize that these terrorist nations are causeing a serious world problem and that if we don't do something soon to erradicate all this intolerant behavior and compleat lack of respect tword fellow human beings we will eventually destroy what was not entirely ours to begin with, the world.

Originally posted by Lord Sphinktus
so stop trying to wash over what I am sayin with stupid political rhetoric and realize that these terrorist nations are causeing a serious world problem and that if we don't do something soon to erradicate all this intolerant behavior and compleat lack of respect tword fellow human beings we will eventually destroy what was not entirely ours to begin with, the world.
So in other words we should sanction more killing to stop the killing. Interesting. The Middle East has had problems since before the U.S. has existed. We have always policed other nations problems. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not. But to kill to solve a problem is not the way to do it. I don't have the answers, and it's not stupid political rhetoric it's the way things are. But stupid ideas like killing them all and be done with it is worse! You said, "I don't think violence is right but at this point I say F*ck um." That's scarry, I would not like to think what could happen. if you thinking this way, could possible do if you were in control.

alright gonads it time for you to go study logistics

Logistics states that if one has a problem what is the best most effective way of removing the probem. Is to remove the cause of the problem.

Directly apposed to this is our beleaf that life is sacred and must not be taken in vain.

This is the only reason we have not done anything yet. these people have been problematic ever since the dawn of time. They are militant, ignorant, and greedy.

If I where in control I would take everyone out of there native countries and mix them all together while simutaniosly destroying all refrences to religion and culture world wide but since this is not possible I say we execute the merderers.

p.s. where are you from don't you know that probably your people willl eventually be hurt by the terrorists if this continues.

voicing ones opinions is not problem causing, but blowing people up is. I beleave that killing civilians in a non-military act is the lowest of the low. you saw what what we have done to all other countries that have ignored the right of a civilian to left out of war and that is exactly what I think should happen here. I think that if you support terrorism in any way no matter how swall you deserve to die and the world would be better off without you.

The difference is a fair weather one. To those being killed, brutalized and otherwise abused, it doesn't matter whether or not the enemy wears a uniform. Terrorist=What you call the other side when they don't fight like you want them to or won't shut up and let you do what you want. You put the "jingo" in jingoism, lord...

jingoism?? please define I don't know that one.

and there is a very real difference between terror and war.
though war is not pritty there is a certain honor to it. One declares war and then the soldiers fight until the conflict is resolved.

Terror is when a country or a group is too pussiefied to lose the fight fairly so they resort to blowing shit up and dodging the consiquesces.

We did not declair war nor did the middle east it was an underhanded cowardly thing they did

jingoism?? please define I don't know that one.

and there is a very real difference between terror and war.
though war is not pritty there is a certain honor to it. One declares war and then the soldiers fight until the conflict is resolved.

Terror is when a country or a group is too pussiefied to lose the fight fairly so they resort to blowing shit up and dodging the consiquesces.

We did not declair war nor did the middle east it was an underhanded cowardly thing they did

As I said, not for those caught in the middle. Do you seriously think that death by cruise missile is different than death by fully-fueled airliner? Yes, and it's just as "pussiefied" to toss ordnance from 2k miles away and feel superior for it. If the arabs had an army that was anywhere NEAR as good as ours, it would have been WWIII long ago, for sure. I say leave the arabs and the rest of the world to their own devices. Then there won't be anymore excuses. It would be cheaper too. You REALLY need to do some reading about what's being done in your name and with your tax dollars, lord.

I know and approve shut up and stop assuming I'm stupid. I'm not, I'm just not as confused about what war is as you are.

You know nothing except "America MUST be right". You're a fool and a arrogant sissy of a fool at that. I hope you wake up tomorrow in the Gaza strip with a Palestinian face, punkass baby.

alright gonads it time for you to go study logistics

Logistics states that if one has a problem what is the best most effective way of removing the probem. Is to remove the cause of the problem.

Directly apposed to this is our beleaf that life is sacred and must not be taken in vain.

This is the only reason we have not done anything yet. these people have been problematic ever since the dawn of time. They are militant, ignorant, and greedy.

If I where in control I would take everyone out of there native countries and mix them all together while simutaniosly destroying all refrences to religion and culture world wide but since this is not possible I say we execute the merderers.

p.s. where are you from don't you know that probably your people willl eventually be hurt by the terrorists if this continues.
First off, you have no idea what I know about Logistics and War or to defend your Country or Desendents that faught and died for they're Country. Second, where am I from? born and raised in the U.S. and my Ancestors were here on both sides of the Border before your ancestors existed. And to really talk about terror, maybe if I bring up the way your ancestors came to this Country, not being their own and systematicaly slaughtered my Ancestors and drove them from their lands. Destroyed food supply (the Buffalo) to the point of extinction just to get rid of us. But we're still here. Not including the way we are still treated. Where do I come from? I'm still in the same place we've always been since the begining. Where do you come from Pilgrim?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back