iso files

luish

OSNN Senior Addict
I have downloaded an ISO file. I know that with Winiso I can extract all the content of the iso file into a folder but how do i copy all the content of the iso file to a cd ( directly from the iso file ) not to use winiso and then copy the files.

Thanks!

Best option: Use Nero (www.nero.com) ... it can burn CDs directly from ISOs

Another solution: There is also a standalone ISO burning Powertoy (don't think its made by MS though). xsk8zerox has a copy of it ... Try popping into the chatroom and ask him to post it.

you can download the microsoft powertoys for free (including the iso image burner... so why would it be warez?

dled iso copy would be warez would it not?

The only legally downloadable ISO files that I know of are Linux distributions direct from the vendor (Redhat, Mandrake, etc).

Maybe he's talking about those? :rolleyes:

no... he's saying that he downloaded an ISO file so he's already got it on his comp.. legal or not it doesn't matter because he's not looking for an ISO file, he just wants a prog to burn it to cd...

iso copy is a program someone was talking about... from what i understand

microsoft .net server beta's are .iso files.............. cd creator will burn them too

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back