iso: A+ Certification Help

dubstar

format c:
i need to become A+ Certified. Anybody reccomend any books or software to help me out? I dont want to waste months of time in classes.. i just need to get started in the general computer field. Thanks.

I used Sybex's A+ Complete, third edition and never spent money on over priced classes and passed both exams. I also had about 3 years of experience prior to taking it as well.

A+ Complete I found to be fairly thorough and covered the main subjects of the exam and most issues you will encounter in the real world.

GOOD LUCK!

I passed the A+ and never took a class or read a book... But then again I have been fixing computers for quite some time now so that would/could have helped. From what I have found, the majority of all knowledge is learned by actually working in that area.

im familiar with computers, i can build them, understand what the individual parts do and so on.. I just want to make sure i know what they want me to know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back