Is your child a Goth?!!?!

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Tuffgong4, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Tuffgong4

Tuffgong4 The Donger Need Food!!!! Political User

2. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

3. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

Hey I'll show them the sole of my boot,my daughters a goth :mad: :mad:
    :laugh:

4. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

holy water fixes that

holy water = 1 cup bleach + 1 tsp water.

j/k :)

5. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

The post is funny. Goths are even funnier.

6. Son Goku

Son Goku No lover of dogma

Many points in that post are all too revealing, more so about the poster, then about Goths :D

Hmm, that last item "ask your church for permission on what programs they may watch. That seems to be bordering on the fringes of mind control, and a cult :D Hell, forget a child who is a Goth, just give this individual a child who is an atheist or agnostic, and I'm sure we'd see the same sort of diatribe.

Hmm, I guess we're doomed in their view then, those of us who work in computer related fields and enjoy a video game from time to time :D

Oh yes, lets call the vast majority of people on this planet, who happen to live in some of the most populous nations on Earth such as India (largely Hindu), and China (has a most definite Buddhist population) Satanists cause they aren't as obsessed about media and what not as you :laugh:

OMG, shows up at school and rumages through the locker... OK, I think I have read enough :eek:

Still, this is on another forum, so it's fair to leave it as that. A possible forum war, is something we could do without ;) I wouldn't even bother posting over there, as it would serve no purpose except to troll these people. I can't find an ounce of sanity in this with which to respond, to make dialogue meaningful :(

7. LeeJend

LeeJend Moderator

Funny them calling other people cults. I flipped through their site. The sections on their TV and Radio ministries was interesting. I wonder if they are members of RIAA?

8. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

Call me goth for all I care :laugh:

9. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

The are serious about the entire site, however the rest of the world perceives it as one big joke, i'd hope.

10. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

I sure hope so, its absolutely frightening to think that people actually behave like this. Their logic is so hopelessly deformed it truly scares me. I just hope as you do that these people are not taken seriously by the more.... lets say.. intelligent people of the world.

11. Steevo

Steevo Spammer representing. Political User Folding Team

It's not a joke?

"Wears band and/or rock t-shirts."
    "Drinks alcohol."
    "Sleeps too excessively or too little."
    "Is excessively awake during the night."
    "Demands an unusual amount of privacy."
    "Spends large amounts of time alone."
    "Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)"
    "Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult."
    "Eats excessively or too little"
    "Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this."
    "Watches cable television or any other corrupted media
    sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may
    watch.)"
    "Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature."
    "*Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer."
    "Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music."
    "Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner."
    "Expresses an interest in sex."
    "Masturbates."
    "Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology,
    Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism."
    "Claims to be a goth."

* Wouldn't this make any users of that forum goths then?

12. Son Goku

I wonder how many guys in this world hasn't ever masturbated, or had any interest in sex. And so here we go again with some calling others cults and dangerious religions...going to write almost the entire human race off as Satanists (and in this case Goths)...

One could hope this is a joke, but I myself expect that many of these people believe these words of damnation that would be expressed upon just about every human being they encounter or come in contact with. I must say, I hope this thread doesn't invite some comming over to our forum, with the intent of starting the battle of such religious view points. People such as this, are better left to their own beliefs, and not engaged with on a one-on-one basis. No offence to people who happen to believe different, but I really don't like, what can well amount to an expression of hatred being spouted about, towards almost every human being that inhabits this world of ours. Just looking at some of the threads just in that one section :eek:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7383

That's nice, considering that Christianity was based on Judaism, and that Jesus was himself considered to be a Jew. :down:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7365

They hate the Amish (a devout and highly religious people by the way)

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7365

Oh, and hatha Yoga is described as an evil cult, with deragtory statements thrown in about Gautama and towards Buddhists in the process, as well as Tibetans in general. C'mon, most people who practice Yoga for their health, have nothing in the way of a belief system behind their exercise regimen

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7375

There are multiple threads about the evils of Muslims, and the like, and omg, what about this one.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7368

And here I thought such blind superstition, such as associating people who are left handed with being the people of the devil, went out after the time of the Dark Ages :eek:

Then there's the implication of Irish priests in sex crimes; however in mention where priests have had sex with their alter boys, I've never heard Irish people in the specific being implicated (as apart from other ethnic groups) till visiting their forum. :eek: I guess they don't like Irish people either...

Is there a fricken group of people that such hate filled statements aren't directed towards?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  13. Tittles

I wear concert shirts,drink and wear black but I am not near goth.

Not saying I am against them. Some of the ones that a 100% goth sometimes freak me out to be honest.

I am more punk then anything. I don't wear black because I wanna be goth and what not. I just dont like the way I look in bright ass colors. I do wear color but not something bright and all that.

14. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

Can we stop referening this forum please? Its making me look normal :p

15. Tittles

Your mom

16. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

Salsa Doritos!

17. Tittles

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!

18. omg its nlm

omg its nlm lvl 17 Hax Folding Team

Reminds me of the computer hacker one if you have seen that one. lol

19. Admiral Michael

Admiral Michael Michaelsoft Systems CEO Folding Team

20. Son Goku

Ya know, if those people weren't quite so fanatical, I could joke about sprinkling garlic in some Goth's food, or ordering garlic bread when a self proclaimed vampire is present :D But after browsing through all em threads over there, I doubt it would be seen as a joke, rather then more of the same which was spewed forth :down:

Anyone who remember that scene in Blade where the doctor sprayed officer Kreggar with that vampire mace (silver nitrate with essence of garlic) will know what I'm thinking.

Kreegar: Oh sh**, what did you do to me. (spits) Is this garlic?

doctor: Well, they said it would work on vampires

Kreegar: Who said I was a vampire

Blade: Walks in busting him up, "no one. This is a familiar. A vampire wannabe. Thinks if he proves his loyalty his master will turn him. Lets see who this little hooker belongs to"

:D