Is your child a Goth?!!?!

Hey I'll show them the sole of my boot,my daughters a goth :mad: :mad:
:laugh:

Evil Marge said:
Hey I'll show them the sole of my boot,my daughters a goth :mad: :mad:
:laugh:

holy water fixes that

holy water = 1 cup bleach + 1 tsp water.

j/k :)

Many points in that post are all too revealing, more so about the poster, then about Goths :D

Listed below are some warning signs to indicate if your child may have gone
astray from the Lord.

Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil,
darkness, and violence.

...-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson
claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please
discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)

...-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible,
prayer, church or sports.

...-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to
evil sprits through meditation.)
-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.

...-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media
sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may
watch.)

Hmm, that last item "ask your church for permission on what programs they may watch. That seems to be bordering on the fringes of mind control, and a cult :D Hell, forget a child who is a Goth, just give this individual a child who is an atheist or agnostic, and I'm sure we'd see the same sort of diatribe.

Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

Hmm, I guess we're doomed in their view then, those of us who work in computer related fields and enjoy a video game from time to time :D

-Expresses an interest in sex.
-Masturbates.
-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology,
Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

Oh yes, lets call the vast majority of people on this planet, who happen to live in some of the most populous nations on Earth such as India (largely Hindu), and China (has a most definite Buddhist population) Satanists cause they aren't as obsessed about media and what not as you :laugh:

She has been spending excessive amounts of time alone in her room talking on the phone, and refuses to let me listen in on these calls or tell me what they are about. When I go rummaging through her dressers, closets, bookbags, purses, pockets, and show up at her school to look through her locker, she complains that I am invading her privacy!

OMG, shows up at school and rumages through the locker... OK, I think I have read enough :eek:

Still, this is on another forum, so it's fair to leave it as that. A possible forum war, is something we could do without ;) I wouldn't even bother posting over there, as it would serve no purpose except to troll these people. I can't find an ounce of sanity in this with which to respond, to make dialogue meaningful :(

Funny them calling other people cults. I flipped through their site. The sections on their TV and Radio ministries was interesting. I wonder if they are members of RIAA?

The are serious about the entire site, however the rest of the world perceives it as one big joke, i'd hope.

X-Istence said:
The are serious about the entire site, however the rest of the world perceives it as one big joke, i'd hope.
I sure hope so, its absolutely frightening to think that people actually behave like this. Their logic is so hopelessly deformed it truly scares me. I just hope as you do that these people are not taken seriously by the more.... lets say.. intelligent people of the world.

It's not a joke?

"Wears band and/or rock t-shirts."
"Drinks alcohol."
"Sleeps too excessively or too little."
"Is excessively awake during the night."
"Demands an unusual amount of privacy."
"Spends large amounts of time alone."
"Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)"
"Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult."
"Eats excessively or too little"
"Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this."
"Watches cable television or any other corrupted media
sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may
watch.)"
"Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature."
"*Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer."
"Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music."
"Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner."
"Expresses an interest in sex."
"Masturbates."
"Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology,
Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism."
"Claims to be a goth."

* Wouldn't this make any users of that forum goths then?

Tittles said:
Call me goth for all I care :laugh:

I wonder how many guys in this world hasn't ever masturbated, or had any interest in sex. And so here we go again with some calling others cults and dangerious religions...going to write almost the entire human race off as Satanists (and in this case Goths)...

One could hope this is a joke, but I myself expect that many of these people believe these words of damnation that would be expressed upon just about every human being they encounter or come in contact with. I must say, I hope this thread doesn't invite some comming over to our forum, with the intent of starting the battle of such religious view points. People such as this, are better left to their own beliefs, and not engaged with on a one-on-one basis. No offence to people who happen to believe different, but I really don't like, what can well amount to an expression of hatred being spouted about, towards almost every human being that inhabits this world of ours. Just looking at some of the threads just in that one section :eek:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7383

Jack**s said Satan invented the circumcision

What in the world are you jigger-jabbering about? Anyone can read the Scriptures and see that God Himself commanded that the joo's weewees get hacked...

That's nice, considering that Christianity was based on Judaism, and that Jesus was himself considered to be a Jew. :down:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7365

They hate the Amish (a devout and highly religious people by the way)

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7365

Are the Amish people going to burn in hell as well? Why?

Indeed. By wearing black and white, ugly garments, they identify with Mormon elders, and this offends Jesus, so they will be damned. By refusing electricity and modern technology, they are refusing God's gifts to them, and this offends Jesus, so they will be damned. Their women folk, beguiled and led astray by satan, misuse the handles for churning the butter for filthy self-fornication, much like witches and their broomsticks, and this offends Jesus, so they will be damned.

Oh, and hatha Yoga is described as an evil cult, with deragtory statements thrown in about Gautama and towards Buddhists in the process, as well as Tibetans in general. C'mon, most people who practice Yoga for their health, have nothing in the way of a belief system behind their exercise regimen

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7375

There are multiple threads about the evils of Muslims, and the like, and omg, what about this one.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7368

Surely God must hate left handers! Did you know they are pedophiles? It's true ! This is from the book of the damned, the wicca pediarest encylopedia itself:

Studies have shown that there is a correlation between committing sexual crimes against children and being left-handed. Cantor, et. al in their article Handedness in pedophilia and hebephilia (Archives of Sexual Behavior, August 2005, vol 34 n. 4, p447ff), based on a sample of 404 adult men under treatment for pedophilia or ephebophilia, found that:

Under phallometric testing, those more aroused by stimuli of depictions of prepubescent children were more left-handed, while those more aroused by adult stimuli were found to be more right handed

And here I thought such blind superstition, such as associating people who are left handed with being the people of the devil, went out after the time of the Dark Ages :eek:

Then there's the implication of Irish priests in sex crimes; however in mention where priests have had sex with their alter boys, I've never heard Irish people in the specific being implicated (as apart from other ethnic groups) till visiting their forum. :eek: I guess they don't like Irish people either...

Is there a fricken group of people that such hate filled statements aren't directed towards?

Last edited:
I wear concert shirts,drink and wear black but I am not near goth.

Not saying I am against them. Some of the ones that a 100% goth sometimes freak me out to be honest.

I am more punk then anything. I don't wear black because I wanna be goth and what not. I just dont like the way I look in bright ass colors. I do wear color but not something bright and all that.

Ya know, if those people weren't quite so fanatical, I could joke about sprinkling garlic in some Goth's food, or ordering garlic bread when a self proclaimed vampire is present :D But after browsing through all em threads over there, I doubt it would be seen as a joke, rather then more of the same which was spewed forth :down:

Anyone who remember that scene in Blade where the doctor sprayed officer Kreggar with that vampire mace (silver nitrate with essence of garlic) will know what I'm thinking.

Kreegar: Oh sh**, what did you do to me. (spits) Is this garlic?

doctor: Well, they said it would work on vampires

Kreegar: Who said I was a vampire

Blade: Walks in busting him up, "no one. This is a familiar. A vampire wannabe. Thinks if he proves his loyalty his master will turn him. Lets see who this little hooker belongs to"

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back