Is it me or a lot of people changed their avatar recently?

EP's new avatar is both scary and dizzying. iono if that's a good thing thoe... uuuugh... i am buzzed right now and am about to hit the hay... ahhhh... thank goodness for $2 tuesday nites... LOL

Originally posted by Bytes back

STOP PEOPLE, THIS IS YOU POLICE CHIEF !!!

Now dont get hysterical, we'll manage without it. You were all very sad when I changed from the Cornish flag. But we held together, didn't we ? We may need therapy or drugs, maybe even cookies and milk but we will get through this *Sob*

Hey maybe we could combine services.. you gather them up & I'll hose them down with some refreshing ice cold water.. that should bring them to there senses!! lol :)

Originally posted by stuy_b

Hey maybe we could combine services.. you gather them up & I'll hose them down with some refreshing ice cold water.. that should bring them to there senses!! lol :)

Good idea :)

Erm, you did look at the official acceptance letter for your posistion of fireman, did you ?

Only, we aren't getting any choice about combining services as they're building your new fire staion as an extension to my police station. Cell 3's a right mess what with all that building dust and rubble... Tut :eek:

Originally posted by Bytes back

Good idea :)

Erm, you did look at the official acceptance letter for your posistion of fireman, did you ?

Only, we aren't getting any choice about combining services as they're building your new fire staion as an extension to my police station. Cell 3's a right mess what with all that building dust and rubble... Tut :eek:

**looks at ripped letter in bin** -- what this letter?!! doh!

I know space is gonna be a problem, I dont think the builders plan for making cell3 my engine house is gonna work, I mean how can they expect me to park my tender with all those prisoners nicking me' hose!! :D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stuy_b

My Firecrew....Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb

Do you have any idea how funny this show is at 5am having stayed up all night drinking?

come to think of it everything on tv is funny after after 3.30am - and being drunk :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back