is it just me

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by ek5, Apr 7, 2002.

1. ek5

ek5 Guest

man i can't find anybody else complaining about the blurry fonts on the icons when you use a somewhat white wallpaper.

anyway to fix it?

i've attached a picture if you don't know what i mean.

2. Gnu

Gnu OSNN Addict

White-on-white will always seem blurry, no matter what it is. It's just you.

3. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

Yeah whit eon white sucks..what you can do is try using atheme or such or just change it yourself so that your fonts cast a drop shadow..that clears it up a bit

4. ek5

ek5 Guest

can i make it a solid black color?

5. Binary

Binary Guest

In Display Properties, click the Appearance tab and select a Color Scheme. If none of the predefined schemes pleases your eye, click Advanced, where you can select your own color for each item. Note that the list of color schemes changes depending on your choice of Windows And Buttons style. Note also that many choices you make in the Advanced Appearance dialog box (such as the color of the active title bar) have no effect on ordinary windows if you choose the Windows XP visual style.

6. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

on a topic such as this, how can i change the text colour of some toolbars I've added to my startbar?

I have a media toolbar called media funnily enough! and the title is black, I want white.

Which part of display/apperance does that text come under ??

Stuy_b